Dive into the practicalities of elearning!
Download a free 48-page eBook about modern elearning and how it can be used to educate different target groups and enhance their quality of learning. Our expert tips cover the following topics:
1. What modern elearning is and isn’t
- Common misconceptions about elearning
- What elearning is and isn’t
- What brought about the change?
2. Benefits of elearning
- Rich content
- Pedagogic structuring & presentation of information
- Interactive learning experience
3. Versatility of elearning. Practical examples of how elearning can drive change for different B2B user groups:
- Case 1 – HR challenge: internal competence development
- Case 2 – Management challenge: organization-wide learning
- Case 3 – Sales challenge: unified learning results across teams, countries and language borders
- Case 4 – Marketing challenge: educating external target groups (open & converting content)
4. Summary – Modern elearning is…
5. Checklist – What do you need to consider before ordering elearning?