Getting a translation & localization RFP right means a workload that’s easily underestimated, with many factors to consider and stakeholders to be involved.
Download our ebook and we'll guide you through your RFP, step by step, to ensure you’ll find your “one and only” – the partner who'll tick all the right boxes for you!
We'll cover topics such as:
- When do you need to launch an RFP and how to plan the process
- Which stakeholders to involve
- RFP management tools and how to set a realistic timeline
- Asking the right questions and key factors to look for
- RFP evaluation and follow-up
And there's a bonus: a handy checklist that you can use to structure your RFP process and gather the information you need to make the best decision.